Thursday, February 5, 2009

Vegas.

I got the call on Sunday that my step-mom passed away Saturday night. My mom's friend was able to get me buddy passes on Delta to get to Vegas, praise the Lord. Normal plane tickets would have cost me about $700, and I got it for less than $200.

Im in Vegas now, and will be until Sunday. Im really happy to be here for my dad, but its also really hard. The day I got here, we went to the funeral home, and I have to say that it was one of the hardest days I've had. Seeing someone that you love so much hurt is terrible. Im sure that everyone has experienced loss before and can relate. It feels different when it hits so close to home though.

Things to pray for:

1. My dad, that he have strength to keep on.
2. Flights on Sunday, that I make it home in one piece, and on time.
3. Me... that I make the most of the time I have with my dad.

No comments: