Monday, October 20, 2008

CRAZY

Well, alright. Its been a crazy two weeks. Basically what the whole thing comes down to is Spiritual Warfare and how to fight it. Sometimes I feel so lost, and feel like I dont know what the heck Im doing. I realize that I was once a teenager, but honestly, you only hear about kids that have these kind of issues. Im actually working with them. I dont think the "novelty", if you can even use that word, will ever wear off. I know that sounds crazy, but Im serious. Everytime I think about it, I'm like, "WHAT?!" hahaha.

Anyways, the spiritual warfare part, I really just need your prayers. This is heavy stuff, this house NEEDS your prayers. These girls are dealing with some serious things, and its always a new road to travel down. Thank goodness Im flexible. :)

Please PRAY for:

1. Hearts to be softened
2. Lives to be transformed for the Lord
3. The Lord's will be done
4. Health and safety for all the bigs/littles

No comments: