Thursday, July 16, 2009

Your SUPPORT is needed!

As you know, Im working for a residential care facility with teenagers in crisis. I am almost done! About 6 more weeks, and then Im off to Las Vegas. I am moving there to spend time with my dad, and to work hard to pay off my debt before going on the race. I have a job lined up for the most part, on-call nannying for the hotels, but no car yet. Thankfully, I will be living with my dad to offset some costs. 

Since I work 24/7, most of my support has come from friends and family like you! Thank you if you have financially supported my LeadTime year. I have $55 left in my Doulos support account, which is JUST under what I am needing for my next pay check, which combined with my stipend check is usually exactly what I need. God has been faithful thus far to provide for me. But, I am asking for your help for the month of August. 

I am asking for $500 to help me move home to Las Vegas and to sustain me and my bills for the month of September. 

I ask that you would prayerfully consider supporting me financially. As my time in Missouri is coming to a close, your timely response would be incredibly encouraging to me. If you would like to support me through Doulos (tax deductible), please send your support before August 1: 

Doulos Ministries
801 W. Mineral Ave,  Suite 202
Littleton, co  80120

To support me directly, please send checks to:
Chelsie O'Neal 
282 Doulos Rd
Branson, MO  65616

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Even if you cannot support me financially, your prayers are always welcomed!

No comments: