Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is my 25th birthday. Tomorrow I will be a quarter century. Tomorrow health insurance rates go up. Tomorrow I can rent a car with a reasonable rate. Tomorrow car insurance goes down, if I had a car that is. All of these things don't really matter. I'm already 25 in my head, but I get to really say it tomorrow. I usually count down to my birthday, but didn't do that this year. I think I've finally grown out of that... except for counting down to training camp and the race (24 and 100 respectively).

Anyway, I'm thinking about either retitling this blog or taking it down forever... I'm not in LeadTime anymore, and I have a blog for the race. What is your suggestion???

Life is going well, I have a job that I love, and its great spending time with my family. I've been babysitting and giving massages in my free time too, which has been great.

Training camp is right around the corner, I cant believe it! I get to spend 10 full days with my entire team, getting to know them and praising God together. We also will be put into our small teams, probably something I'm looking forward to the most. YAY! There will be lots of team building activities, lots of burden lifting and LOTS of fun. Cant wait!

I have about $4700 raised for the race, but have a long way to go. If you feel that the Lord is asking you to help, please visit: https://www.adventures.org/give/donate.asp?giveto=worldrace&desc=For%20Chelsie%20ONeal&tuid=631484 . I also have some needs left on my amazon.com wishlist, please check it out and give if you feel led: http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/2URTMME7MACVL . If you feel led to help in a different way, I need help with shots and insurance! Please also join me in prayer for my specific needs. I cannot do this without YOUR HELP!!!! There needs to be 60% in my support account before January, please pray with me that this need is met.

The World Race from Adventures In Missions on Vimeo.




Prayer Requests:
  1. Peace. With all the pressures lately, pray for peace and a calm heart.
  2. Financial Provision. Please join me in prayer for all of my financial needs. Pray that God provides!
Thanks for reading!

No comments: