Sunday, August 10, 2008

BRANSON, HERE I COME

I have finally found out where Im moving, which is in about twenty something days! Im so stoked to be going to Branson, which coincidentally , OR not, is where the Lord was telling me all along.

I bought my plane ticket today!!! YAY!! I love southwest because they dont charge for baggage! What a novelty! I will actually be leaving Vegas on September 4th, staying in Kansas City with the director of recruiting and her husband, the director of the KC campus. Then on Friday, the 5th, they will be driving me down to Branson.... a 3 1/2 hour car ride... pray for NO motion sickness!

But, that is a bit far off... I still have a lot to prepare for... like, shopping for winter clothes.... and sending out support letters... you know, the likes of it.

Thanks again for all of your support and prayers!

No comments: